But he said to me, "My grace is suffcient for you, for my power is made perfect
in weakness."

2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, October 23, 2010


When I think about the ocean, I begin to be afraid. It's so big and so powerful, but yet it's a mystery. I think God has given me this fear of the ocean so that it can be a reminder to me of Him. There are many parallels between the ocean and God. Just as I mentioned earlier about the ocean being big and powerful, so is God. He is also a mystery. I think about how when I go to the beach and I am so afraid of the water, but yet I can't help but to throw my fears away and dive in. That's also how I am about my relationship with Christ. I just want to dive in and go deeper even though I am scared. It's a good fear though. We are supposed to fear God. Everytime I see the ocean, I am reminded just a small bit of who God is. I think it is so cool to think about the parallels between God and the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment